Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A little Patio revamp...


With all of the *FABULOUS* weather we had for the past month or so, I decided my outdoors needed a little revamping. I started with the patio furniture, which I will share today & did A LOT of planting/sprucing up of the landscaping. Still needs a little work, but it's getting there! I will share the plant stuff another day.

Aren't my patio chairs lovely?!!?! This is what I had to work with after my mom came & helped me strip the paint off. 

E helped me finish scraping & prime the chairs for their new color.


The chairs that go by the fire pit are "Oregano"

My conversation set ~ the chairs are "Paprika" & the table is "Oregano".
(My brother calls it Merry Christmas!)

There is still a little more to do (like the thing that holds the wood for the fire pit... it's been primed, but needs a coat of khaki, & the lounge chair needs to be primed & painted yet...). 

We have had friends over to BBQ already, but I can't wait to do some more!!! 

What do you like to do when the weather's nice?

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Can't wait to see them up close. Your brother is right, it does look like Christmas hahaha! I adore that oregano color. I think after the wedding we need to hit up some garage sales. I need to refinish the door from Carm's house and make Caleb's bed still. Payday is just around the corner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great, Sarah! I like having BBQ with my family and friends as well. We’d pull out all the chairs we have in our patio, and form these into a circle so that everyone gets to see everyone. =D It’s relaxing to sit on a comfortable chair, drinking cold beer, and smelling that BBQ grill, isn’t it?

    Gerry Bossier

    ReplyDelete