Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A holiday look to get through January

I know this is a little late to be doing "holiday" inspiration, however, I love this little display I created for an office before Christmas. I opted for non-traditional colors and a little bit of "frost" to try and carry this display over well into January. Because, really, after the decorations come down everything looks so bare!

I used a lime green and turquoise color combo. I {LOVE} how it turned out! Kind of wishing I had done something like this for my home! 



A cabinet top display in the main office.

To tie everything together, I used the same ribbon and frosted hydrangea throughout each piece.

I tucked some frosted hydrangea and soft green ornaments into the ribbon on this frosted tree.


No comments:

Post a Comment