Monday, January 20, 2014

Creative Juices

I was charged with the task of updating the chapel at the funeral home where I work. It involved updating 2 wall hangings and creating a VERY large piece for a corner. It was in need of some serious updating - I think the last time it was done was more than a few years ago! In the corner sat a very sad, very old, fake tree. I didn't think to take pictures of the before ~ until I sat down to write this! 

I hadn't planned on turning this into a blog post, but it really helps to illustrate the most popular trends right now ~ metallics and birch/vintage outdoors! 


The big pot arrangement stands almost 6 feet tall!

The two wall hanging arrangements were a little harder to do than the big pot. The wall sconces started out as a "white sandy beach" container... It was tough to get them painted to match the big pot!


 


I think these pieces turned out well in combining those two elements! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment