Friday, February 22, 2013

A New View...

I am married to an amazing man. This past fall, I ended up in the Emergency Room because of the eczema on my hands. It was so bad, making my hands so swollen, they had to cut off my wedding rings. I. Was. Devastated.  Being the wonderful husband he is, he promised we would get them fixed. I took them to one of the larger jewelers in Lincoln, and was told they could not be repaired. My mom loaned me a ring to wear until we figured out what we wanted to do.

I had heard good things about Michael Tish Jewelers, so we decided to go and visit him to see if there was anything he could do. He was fantastic to work with and gave us options to design a new ring, or he could FIX them!!! My mom had told me we could use the gold from the loaner ring to help if we wanted {isn't she amazing}. While we were looking around at Michael Tish, I found a jacket for my ring. My hubby, being the amazing man he is, agreed to it!

Isn't it Gorgeous?!?!  I am the luckiest girl in the world!


{ignore the crappy nail polish ~ I obviously need a manicure!}

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I know I will!!


No comments:

Post a Comment